Special Publisher Direct Library Offer
Fueling an Ethanol Revolution for the 21 Century
Instructions: Let your librarian know about this book and ask that they buy it for their collection. All you have to do is click on the PDF attachment at the bottom of this page, and download it to your computer. You can then print out the full-color flyer to give to your librarian. Public, school, church, ag extension and other libraries all look to their patrons for suggestions on what to carry.
Thanks for your help.
Here's some specs on the book.
- The first and the definitive book on alcohol fuel production and use for home and farm
- By David Blume
- 596 8-1/2” by 11” pages
- 514 photos, illustrations, and charts
- 700-word glossary
- 6300-entry index
- 473 endnotes
- Reinforced Smyth Sewn hardcover
- Acid-free, 30% post-consumer recycled paper
- Posthumous foreword by R. Buckminster Fuller
Reinforced Library Edition Hardcover with TWO FREE COPIES OF THE $25 DVD: $59.00
ADD TO CART
Purchase orders: email@example.com
The International Institute for Ecological Agriculture
309 Cedar Street #127
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Click the attachment below to download our full-color library flyer.